Good Morning!!!!
17 days AND COUNTING until SUMMER break! Wahoo!
I cannot wait to spend all day with Jake taking trips to the park, play dates, lunch dates all sorts dates and fun times ahead!
Speaking of Jake...
His hair is getting SO blonde, just like Daddy's! I love it! I always wanted a toe-head...and now I'm getting my wish!
He loves being silly and "break" dancing around the living room. No seriously, I need to take a video of it, because its HIL-AR-IOUS!
He also got me the PLATNIUM Keurig for Mothers day! He knows me too well ;)
Here is a few pics of him and his ball (that he LOVES throwing in the street and think its funny when I run after it to try and save it from cars!)
How cute is he with his little hat on??
The Diet:
I weighed last week and I was up 2lbs from 3 weeks ago (stagecoach). However, I'm OK with that. I mean, I ate, drank, and partied it up.. and the past two weeks...I've been half-a$$ing my diet..so that is my bad! I weighed this week and I was down .5. Eh.
I'm trying not to rely so much on the scale because I still feel good with where I'm at.
I did, however, reach a new running goal....4.43 miles! ALMOST 4.5! Wahoo! I'm planning on buying some new running shoes too! (sidebar: I never thought I'd be excited about buying new RUNNING shoes!)
Music:
I've got 4 "new" tunes I'd love to share. They may be old to you, but for some reason I just can't get enough of them! (2 of them are not COUNTRY (gasp!))
First:David Guetta ft. Usher- Without you (see it here)
First, I didn't know this was Usher. I love this song. Love how it starts out slow..then moves into an upbeat dance rhythm. Def. makes me want to dance all crazy in the living room.Thanks David!
Second: David Guetta Ft. Sia- Titanium (see it here)
Okay, I just goggled this song and found out it was Davide Guetta AGAIN! This guy has the jams, man!! Love this song, too. So catchy, especially the chorus! I totally am one of those girls who you see driving down the street dancing in the car. Yep. That's me!
Third: Dustin Lynch: Cowboys and Angels (see it here)
This song is legit. Its a nice slow, but catchy. His nice, smooth voice flows so perfectly. I also LOVE the lyrics. A very cute song!
Last: Andy Gibson- You make me wanna make you love me (see it here)
Not gonna lie, when I first hear it, I was like, "This song is so cheesy...who shines their shoes?"
However, the more I listen...I really like it. So plain and simple. Plus I love singing along with it!
Rants & Raves:
1. Rave: Nicholas Sparks- The Best of Me
I never gave Nicholas a chance when reading his book, but I LOVE his movies! I downloaded the Nook App and logged into my Aunts account and have been reading her books (tee hee). I started this one and am hooked!
2. Rant: I'm so sad all my TV shows are coming to an end!! What shows are you looking forward to this summer? Mine? I'm glad you asked...

Happy Weekend!
2 comments:
Your little boy is adorable!! :)
Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment