Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee Date

Happy Saturday!!

It soooooo feels like Sunday to me, because (be jealous) I had Friday off! Wahoo! I'm even more excited that I have Monday off too! (shout out to the Vets- Thank you!)

Between my sisters wedding (June 2nd), our 5 year wedding anni, and the ending of school, things are going to be crazy in the next couple of weeks!!! A fun crazy though.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves though. I'm trying to always be"In the moment" and not get anxious about things to come! Soooooooooo.....4 day weekends are thee BEST!

Spending it with this little cutie pie is even better:
See how he is dressed? Yeah, it was kind of chilly yesterday. Like normal, he wanted to be outside with daddy. Joel was washing the car and since we let Jake get wet last time, he assumed he could splash around this time! BRRR. He was in heaven washing the car with his daddy!

I swear every morning when I go and get him from his crib, he looks BIGGER! Where the heck did my little baby go?

Not gonna lie, "It won't be like this for long" came on my iphone...and I nearly teared up looking at J in my review mirror. (sigh).

Rants and Raves:

Rave: Greg Bates's new song "Did it for the girl"  (Click here to see it!)
Oh the things we do for the people we love, right? I really am diggin his voice too, especially in the acoustic version. It shows he can REALLY sing and REALLY play the guitar.



Rave: We all know that I was supposed to be born in Texas, or even some little, mid-west little town. However, I'm here in cali...but my heart is in the country! I love the show, Texas Women, on CMT. The girls on this show always look so, dang, cute! Big hair, big bling, big jewelry. Well, I found the website to where they get their bling! Such a cute website. I haven't ordered yet, but I'm definitely going too! Not a huge fan of their blinged-out sandals, but the jewelry is super cute! Check it out! When I buy something, I'll definitely review it!   http://www.gypsysoule.com


Rave: New Balance Running Shoes
I got some new running shoes and I love them ! They are so comfortable, supportive, light and super cute, too!

Rave: What to Expect when Expecting- We saw this movie last night and I thought it was super cute.I could totally relate to all the different situations in the movie! I enjoyed it and laughed a lot! I would definitely recommend it!


Have a GREAT 3 day weekend!

2 comments:

Lorinda said...

jake is getting big... that happens for sure and you can't stop growth! and he's so darn cute with each stage...
I get the country woman in a California location.. I love my boots!

Candice Williams said...

I really want to see that movie! My husband trumped me with dark shadows which was good but I still need to see this!!