Wow, we haven't had a coffee date in a while huh?
That's okay, because not much has happened. Lets start our date :)
Randoms:
Joel and I had the opportunity to play a part in my brother-in-laws engagement!! We hiked up to the whittier hills, set up a blanket and flowers and took pics of the whole shebang! It was such fun time and I am so excited for the happy couple!! :)
We went camping this past weekend to my alltimefavorite camping spot (which happens to be 8 hours away, but oh so worth it!) Here is one of my favorite pics of Jake!
The Diet:
I'm back on the wagon. I gained ten
Soooooo, I've made some goals to work out 3x a week and eat right. I'm still running, but am only doing 3 miles per time and build some speed before I increase.
I'm down 2 pounds since Monday! Hooray!
It feels great to be back on track!
Jake:
This kid brings me so. much. joy. :) I don't know what I'm going to do when I go back subbing!
I posted a video of him yesterday jabbering away. We are working on him saying 2 word sentences. Working is the key word in that sentence!
(p.s. Do you see my awful wrinkles?? Darn Mary Kay Timewise cream, apparently, has not been working. I'm getting OLD!!!!!!!!)
Music:
I wish I would write about MY music under this title...but there is nothing to report. I really, really, REALLY miss singing and writing. Maybe some day there will be some original stuff on here.
but lets get to it!
Lee Brice- Hard 2 Love
Okay, this Cd is pretty much amazing. I bought it a few weeks ago for 2.99 on Amazon just because I really liked his song "Hard 2 Love" and "Without a Women." I liked a few other of his songs from previous albums. I was sooooooo happy to find I love all the songs on it. Hes been on repeat.
Hunter Hayes- Storm Warning
This was another Cd I got for 2.99. I wasn't completely sold on Hunter...but liked Storm Warning and Wanted! Love this cd too. Love songs, break up songs, lonely songs...hes got them all! I can't believe hes only 21 and so talented!
Rants and Raves:
Rant and Rave: Direct TV
If you're a friend on FB, you have already heard my Directv Drama. Here is the rant: I came home from vacay on Sunday to find my box would not start up. Panic set in. After 1.5 days of awfulness, the man came and gave me a new box but lost ALL MY SHOWS. How dare they. Rave: The GOOD thing about this is I got On Demand (how did I live without this??) and Pandora! Wahoo!!
Rave: Matching with Friends (app)
Okay, call me a nerd, but I'm addicted to this Matching with friends game. Now, I didn't say I was GOOD...but I really like playing it! If ya wanna play, start a game with me! Jbomgaars
Rave: Marie Force's book series: McCarthys of Gassett island
I have always loved reading, but usually only have time during the summers to read. I have read like 7 books already this summer and started reading this series a few weeks ago, I'm only on book 2, but its really good romance series. I love love stories and all the drama and heartache that goes with it! If your looking for good love story...with some light romance (if you know what I mean) mixed in, check these out!!
Thanks for hanging out with me and have a happy Saturday!!!





1 comment:
I haven't heard of matching with friends!
I love having on demand! That's the only way I can catch up with real housewives and such! Nice to be able to watch whatever you want.
We had a power outage type thing in bako and all the Internet and cable went out in half of the town. For a whole day. I was freaking out!
Post a Comment