Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee Dates

Why hello there!!!

I've got lots to talk about! You ready? I've got my regular starbucks drink in hand! (Skinny peppermint mocha)

The Diet

I'm down .5lbs again. Kinda bittersweet. To my ears it doesn't sound like jack crap much, but I know every little bit counts!

The sad news is...I'm not going to reach my goal of 10lbs by 10 weeks. I'm going to miss my goal by 2.5lbs!! In my defense, Its really 9.5 weeks, not the full 10, since we are leaving early for stagecoach.

I guess 7.5 in 10 weeks is pretty darn good.. PLUS I'm only .5 away from my original goal of when I started weight watchers in July..PLUS I met my goal of running 3.5 miles!

I guess I don't have much to complain about! :)

***(Update!!!) I just re-read some of my posts...and my original goal was 10 lbs in 8 WEEKS!!! Now I don't feel so depressed that I didn't reach my goal! lol


Stagecoach:
Um..this time next week, I'm pretty sure I'll be sweating already (its going to be SUPER HOT in Indio), eating breakfast, and already rocking out to some good ole country music! YEEHAW!

Don't worry, I'll post pictures from my trip to keep you all updated! :D

Jake
Its been a rough week for my bubbalo. Even sick, he still had a smile on his face :)

He started getting a temp. last Sunday afternoon, then a rash quickly followed. He had a temp up until Thursday afternoon, then it was gone! I ended up taking him to the Dr. and he said he had the roseola virus. Nothing they could do for him. Thankfully hes not contagious and on Friday he acting normal again! Plus, his appetite is back! Thank GOODNESS! I was getting worried when he was only wanted drinks for lunch! hmph!

I'm glad hes better. I hate to see him not feeling good!

Here is a pic of him on Thursday, still not feeling good, but LOVED "playing" the piano at Grandma's house!


Here is a little video I took of him eating a popsicle. Watch his tongue after each lick! What a cutie pie!



 Rants and Raves


Rave: Hello Luke Bryan and WHY did I wait so long to get this cd?? It is amazing people. I described it to my brother that this CD is SLIGHTLY below Jason Aldean, which if you know my love for Jason, You'll know its a GOOD CD! I wanted to get it before Stagecoach, so I can learn all the songs and sing along. I was soooooo excited when I loved all the songs on it! I even RAN to it (even though there are a lot of slower songs). Definitely go buy it! Like now. Go! You won't be disappointed!

Rave: I love my starbucks mug. I tried to be cheap thrifty and buy a travel mug for TJ MAXX and my coffee was cold in about 20 minutes. FAIL! So, I forked over the 20 bucks and bought this mug, and another one (could be my new addicton, these mugs!) My coffee stays hot ALL MORNING! love, I tell you. Plus, if you bring your own mug in, you get .10 cents off a drink! Every penny counts. Moral of the story: You get what you pay for!

Rave: My matchmaking skills. Enough said ;) (read here if you need a recap)

Rave:  Auvio Iphone docking station. I have had this product for a while, but I love it so much! It fits my Iphone perfectly, plus it comes with a free app where you can play the radio from it! I wanted this for my kitchen, and I litterally listen to it whenever I'm in the kitchen. Plus, it charges the phone too!

Rant: My legs. (No I'm NOT going to post a picture of those bad boys). I bruise SO easily. Like, if I walked past a table and nicked my leg, a bruise would come instantly. Yesterday, I stupidly clumsily slipped down the ramp to my classroom, and BAM...2 new bruises. This is not good for my stagecoach legs, or summertime-wearing-shorts- legs. BLAH. 

That's all for today!!! Happy Saturday and thanks for reading!

No comments: