Thursday, October 21, 2010

8 weeks, but who's counting??

Hey everyone!!

Things have been SO busy lately with work and life! I finally have a day for "me" so, of course, I'm updating my blog :)



I started taping "Bringing Home Baby" and I'm absolutely addicted to this show. Not gonna lie, it kinda freaks me out..but I can't stop watching. For those that don't know, it documents a couple from delivery to the first 36 hours of being home. So, I pretty much see the no sleep, feed/poop/sleep repeat of an infant, and usually women complaining about how much breastfeeding hurts. ah. At the end it shows the baby at 2 months...and everyone is still alive, the mom talks about how things are going much better..so that brings me hope.



Though I would throw this in...11w vs. 32w4d

How far along?
32w5d

Total weight gain/loss:
Not like I would tell you, but I go to the dr again today, so we will see!!!!

How big is baby?
Size: 17 inches Weight: 3.75lbs! He is growing!!!

Maternity clothes? Same as all my other posts...can wear some non-mat tops..but bottoms are a must!!

Sleep: Great!! (knocking on wood again)

Best moment this week:
Hmm not sure yet!

Movement: We felt Jake hiccupping this morning. I've felt it before but Joel got today. So fun.

Food cravings:
nothing. boo hoo.

Gender:
Baby boy :)

Labor Signs:
Nada!

Belly Button in or out?
Innie!

Stretchmarks?
Urgh. I found some more. MORE! Give me a break here. They look really bad. I'm ALMOST embarrassed to go to to the Dr. I'm sure he's seen worse.


How are you feeling? Feeling good, minus this dreadful cold that won't go away!

What I am looking forward to:
Dr appointment today, the Birthday food fun on Sat with friends, and Danielle having her baby!

What I miss:
You guys thinks I'm joking, but really..Diet coke. I am sooo glad I get to have a can or 2, but I would love to over-indulge in a whole pitcher while eating Mexican food.

Weekly Wisdom:
Never expect, always hope.

Milestones: 8 more weeks!!!!!

3 comments:

Holly De Jong said...

AWW YOUR POST MAKE ME WANT TO START A BLOG!
its sooo funny that the stuff you write like about not seeing the stretch marks and than tellin joel and hes like oh yeah i saw those! SAME THING HAPPENED when i told bret! i was like OH MANNN!!!! Why didnt you give me a heads up!!!!

MitziHam said...

I'm with you on the diet coke. I miss it so much. I'll drink sips of Jacob's when he orders a diet coke but there's nothing like having your own diet coke with unlimited refills... Yum

Stefanie Blakely said...

OMG, look at that belly-- you look so cute!! Is is really only 8 weeks??! Crazy.

Love the new blog header!