So I need to get my hair done very badly. The question is...do I keep it..or cut it off??
I need you're advice. Whether I take your advice, who knows, but I'm curious as to whatcha think.
So here are the options:
- keep it long (its not really LONG, but long for me) and get a few layers

- Cut it to shoulder lengthish

- SHORT

So what do we think??????????
Oh, and I can't have a post without something Jake..so enjoy!!
9 comments:
Keep it long and get a few layers : ) It looks good all three ways, but I always pick long. Jake's adorable!!!
My only rule of haircutting is that it has to stay long enough to put in a ponytail so I can keep it out of my face. (But that's because I can't go super short!)
Long with layers
SHORT & SASSY!!
Short and sassy! Drake already pulls my hair I wanna chop it off!
I love your hair short! :)
long with layers -erica :)
I say long with layers...It's adorable! But you are super Sassy with short hair...So my vote is what ever is easiest to maintain while taking care of that adorable baby of yours!
I think every choice is a good one! When Lily was little I chopped my hair off and I regretted it immediately but you looked great with all of the options so do whatever you feel! :)
Post a Comment