Saturday, September 18, 2010

Motherhood

This post isn't going to be the most exciting post ever..but I hate to miss a week of my updates! :)

Below the survey is a video I found about motherhood. Different women give advice. I liked it :)

How far along? 27w5d

Total weight gain/loss:
"I swear I'm pregnant. not just fat" ha!

How big is baby?
Size: 15 inches Weight: 2lbs

Maternity clothes?
love, love, love them!! :)

Sleep: This week has been pretty good!!! Now that I'm subbing, I throw in an extra nap here and there!

Best moment this week:
Seeing my little handsome on an ultrasound. His face is OH SO CUTE! :) Oh also, getting 2 sub jobs! woo!

Movement:
I was JUST telling Joel how Jake is moving NON stop lately!! I love it!

Food cravings:
I had a DISTINCT craving for peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from baskin robins. It was DELISH!

Gender:
boy boy boy!

Labor Signs:
Nada!

Belly Button in or out?
Still in...

Stretchmarks?
Those few little suckers are still there. :( The good thing is I have not spotted any more! hooray!

How are you feeling?
Feeling good!!!!! (minus the back ache!)

What I am looking forward to:
Getting color painted on the walls in the nursery! One thing I am NOT looking forward to is the diabetes test on tuesday! AH

What I miss:
I'd have to say its still bending over with ease. Its getting waaay more difficult to bend.

Weekly Wisdom:
Go with your gut

Milestones:
Having my fluids checked via ultrasound and having the levels drop to normal! WOO Praise the Lord (background: last ultrasound the levels were in the "upper normal" range)



1 comment:

Stefanie Blakely said...

Yay, Mama!! Glad to hear that things are going so well!

The glucose test is yucky, but I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors-- be sure to eat something kind of heavy and greasy (think hangover food) after the test to soak up all of that sugar!